Fitness & Adventure in BELIZE
Time & Location
About The Event
With half our time in the Central American jungles and the other in the Carribbean Sea, this 8 day retreat is packed with culture and adventure. Enjoy the easy-going, island life in Caye Caulker. Appreciate the simplicity of ancient exploration around every corner in San Ignacio.
Belize stole my heart when I visited this past year. I loved it so much that I wanted to bring a group of people to share the ancient magic and laid-back island lifestyle. My way of traveling is rustic and adventurous. I try to only purchase and support local companies. On my Belize retreat, we will be “off the beaten path” so that you can truly experience the Belizean culture.
For the first four nights we will be staying in Caye Caulker. We will have a private house (Casa Vista) on North Caye Caulker which is accessible only by boat. North Caulker is less developed than Caye Caulker but most of our meals will be prepared by a private chef.
The bedroom options are as followed: (first come, first serve)
Bedroom #1: 1 full, 1 bunk bed
Bedroom #2: 1 queen, 1 bunk bed
Bedroom #3: 1 queen, private bathroom *additional $60/night
Bedroom #4: 1 king, private bathroom *additional $80/night
Bedroom #5: 1 king with french doors overlooking the sea *additional $100/night
Bedroom #6: 1 king with french doors overlooking the sea *additional $100/night
For our last three nights, we will be in the town of San Ignacio at The Rainforest Haven Inn. Everyone will be sharing rooms with private bathrooms unless you want to book your own room for an additional $60 per night.
- Full day tour with Caveman. Locally owned and operated, these tour guides know all the best spots. We will snorkel at 5 different locations, swim with sharks and stingrays, and feed tarpon fish. Belize is by far the best snorkeling I’ve ever done.
- Two mornings sunrise yoga will be offered at our villas.
- There are paddleboards and kayaks at the villa to use.
- There will be a free day to go to town (Caye Caulker) to explore the hand-made market, relax, or take another tour like spear fishing or scuba diving.
- Actun Tunichil Muknal or ATM Cave is National Geographic’s #1sacred cave to visit in the world! This is an 8 hour journey into the Mayan underworld.
- Two different hikes to separate Mayan ruins
- Hot sauce and rum tasting
- 8 days, 7 nights at Casa Vista & Rainforest Haven Inn
- All transportation in Belize including ferry tickets
- 1 boat ride per day from private island to main island
- All meals besides 1 lunch
- Snorkel Tour
- ATM Tour
- Xunantunich and Cahal Pech Hike
- Hot sauce & Rum tasting
- Yoga & Meditation